Whether you are looking for that someplace special that will fulfill your waterfront dreams, looking for property in the heart of the Annapolis historic district, or looking for Real Estate outside of Annapolis our REALTORS® are here to help you discover all that Annapolis and its surrounding areas have to offer.
We haven't had much time lately to update the Spumoni blog, so I thought I'd put together a quick wrap-up of everything we've accomplished in 2010. I have to admit, I was a bit surprised reviewing everything. I hadn't realized the pile of stuff that has amassed!
• Company - An obvious one, but Spumoni Press opened its doors in 2010.
• Company website - Along with the company opening, we created a public-facing website to display any and all info about our shop.
• New book - Author and illustrator Brad Samuelson published "Gnonsense," a collection of "As the Grass Grows" comic strips.
• New robot website - Illustrator Sean O'Connor launched his new website, myrobotfriends.com . Check out all of the crazy cool robots he has created!
• Won bid on large school website - We are still plugging away at a new website for Southwest Baltimore Charter School (sbcschool.org). We're hoping to have the full-featured site ready to go in the first quarter of 2011.
• Redesigned sites - We overhauled two sites - asthegrassgrows.com and corporatetiesbook.com - to make them easier to use and more in line with the Spumoni branding
• And much more - We have worked on a number of other smaller projects and websites, you know, because we weren't already busy with everything else.
So far, 2011 is shaping up to be just as busy, with a couple of website and book launches. Hopefully we'll get everything accomplished and still have time to enjoy some frozen treats.